- Enter the facility, wearing a mask
- Get temperature checked and screened at the door
- Parents should wait for their children outside. Drop offs are strongly encouraged
- Parents / students need to keep mask on throughout their visit
- You can remove your mask if you feel you cannot safely perform your studies. You must be socially distant from other students before removing your mask.
- Place your mask back on if you have taken it off before joining your classmates
- Clean piece of equipment after use, using provided spray bottle
Other Protocols While at Competitive Edge:
- Masks are not required to be worn when outside the facility and social distancing is strongly encouraged.
- Members participating in outdoor group exercise classes, and who remain socially distant, are not required to wear a mask.
- During the screening process, you will have your temperature taken. If over 100.4 degrees, you will not be allowed to enter the facility
- Screening questions include: “Have you traveled to any of the states listed by Governor Wolfe as a hot spot? If the answer is yes, we ask that you self-quarantine for 14 days.